All New for 2019!
On the San Sebastian River, Approximately Five miles inland from the St. Augustine inlet farewell marker.
English Landing Marina is centrally located in historic St Augustine Florida on the San Sebastian River, and fronting US-1. Located a scenic 20 minute walk from the bustling downtown area, with it's many attractions, great restaurants and rich historic character. For live a boards or boats in transit looking to provision English Landing is a five minute walk to grocery shopping, fresh produce markets, natural food stores, and marine supply stores as well as wonderful local and chain restaurants. There is always something to do and see going on in the Nation's Oldest City.
- New 8 ft wide floating docks and new access piers
- 44 slips accommodating vessels 55 ft length 22 ft beam and 15 ft draft
- Catamaran slips available
- Easy vessel access from 4 ft wide floating, 27, and 35ft finger docks
- New electrical service/pedestals providing 30 and 50 amp connections
- New Fiber Optic cable Wi-Fi . service
- New potable water system to each slip
- New fire protection system to docks
- Fuel and Pump out service available nearby
- Security lighting with Closed Circuit Surveillance Camera System
- Secured limited Access to Docks
- New Conditioned Shower Bathroom Facility with Coin Laundry
- Covered Dockside Pavilion for Entertainment and Socializing
- 65 parking spaces available
Mono-Hull Rate* $13/ft. (LOA)
*Minimum Length / Slips — 45 ft.
( $585 Base Fee / mo.)
*Minimum Length / Back Dock — 30 ft.
($390 Base Fee / mo.)
*** $13 Per ft. for additional length over minimums above.
Fee for Electric & Wifi
- Base Fee — $25/mo
- 30 Amp— $60/mo
- 50 Amp — $75/mo
Fee for Live Aboard: (2 Persons Max) $150/mo.
Fee for Commercial or Multi-Hull: Commercial & Multi-Hull rate will be negotiated based on beam, location & use.
We can take payments:
- Online using the button below.
- Over the phone at (904) 824-6150
- Mailed to 1395 US 1 Highway South, Suite A, St Augustine, FL 32084
- Checks only can be dropped in the box in the secured bath-house lobby.
If you have any questions about your slip fees or invoicing please reach out to us.